전 세계 1,000,000개 숙박 시설과 550개 항공사를 검색할 수 있습니다.
대부분 호텔 무료 취소. 계획 변경도 안심하세요!
베이징의 다른 숙박 시설 유형
그랜드 밀레니엄 베이징
후기 작성 날짜: 2019년 12월 12일
포 포인츠 바이 쉐라톤 베이징, 하이뎬
후기 작성 날짜: 2019년 4월 7일
젠 베이징 바이 샹그릴라
후기 작성 날짜: 2019년 8월 5일
Staying in an Apartment in Beijing
There are plenty of places to stay in Beijing with 1367 hotels and other lodging options including 69 apartments. Be sure to enjoy the prominent temples and fascinating museums in this culturally-rich area. Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City are popular attractions to discover.
Are you thinking about an apartment for your stay? Apartments are great for families looking for the conveniences of home, and also for couples who want to stay in a quieter area.
When is the Best Time to Visit Beijing?
Though weather is just one aspect, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially if you're planning for a longer stay. Since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it might be good to familiarise yourself with these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically June and July, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 16°C and nighttime temperatures average -10°C
- April-June: 31°C is the daytime average and 3°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 31°C and nighttime averages are around 10°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 23°C during the day and -9°C at night
- Average rainfall is 671 inches in a year
Must See in Beijing
Travellers appreciate Beijing for its temples and shops. Enjoy the outdoors at Beihai Park and Houhai Park, or simply take in cultural attractions like Forbidden City and China Museum of History. You can also visit some other popular places in town including Tiananmen Square and Great Wall of China.Beijing also is known for:
- Historical sites
- Cultural attractions
How to Get to Beijing and Around the Area
Fly into Beijing (PEK-Capital Intl.), which is located 16.1 mi (25.8 km) from the heart of the city.
You can walk to nearby metro stations including Tian'anmen West Station, Tian'anmen East Station and Hepingmen Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Beijing Railway Station, Beijing South Railway Station or Beijing North Railway Station.