전 세계 1,000,000개 숙박 시설과 550개 항공사를 검색할 수 있습니다.
대부분 호텔 무료 취소. 계획 변경도 안심하세요!
자카르타의 다른 숙박 시설 유형
그랜드 하얏트 자카르타
후기 작성 날짜: 2020년 11월 23일
후기 작성 날짜: 2018년 4월 30일
인터컨티넨탈 자카르타 폰독 인다
후기 작성 날짜: 2019년 12월 29일
Staying in an Apartment in Jakarta
You'll find a lot of options for your stay in Jakarta with 1735 accommodation options including 495 apartments. You might want to visit the popular shops while you're in this culturally-rich area. National Monument and SeaWorld Ancol are top attractions worth a visit.
How do you know if an apartment is the best choice for your stay? Offering a kitchen for convenient meals, an apartment is usually more spacious than a traditional hotel room.
When is the Best Time to Visit Jakarta?
Though weather is just one consideration, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially when planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically September and August, while July and August are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 30°C and nighttime temperatures average 23°C
- April-June: 31°C is the daytime average and 23°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 31°C and nighttime averages are around 23°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Average rainfall is 1810 inches in a year
What to Do in Jakarta
Jakarta is a culturally-rich area well regarded for its shops. Enjoy the outdoors at Taman Suropati and Danau Sunter, or simply take in cultural attractions like Textile Museum and Adam Malik Museum. You can also visit some other popular places in town including National Monument and SeaWorld Ancol.Jakarta is also popular for:
- Live music
How to Get to Jakarta and Around the Area
Fly into Jakarta (HLP-Halim Perdanakusuma Intl.), which is located 6.5 mi (10.5 km) away. Otherwise, you can search for flights to Jakarta (CGK-Soekarno-Hatta Intl.), which is 12.7 mi (20.4 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.