전 세계 1,000,000개 숙박 시설과 550개 항공사를 검색할 수 있습니다.
대부분 호텔 무료 취소. 계획 변경도 안심하세요!
스미냑의 다른 숙박 시설 유형
W 발리 - 스미냑
후기 작성 날짜: 2020년 3월 6일
세미냑 비치 리조트 & 스파
후기 작성 날짜: 2018년 11월 24일
뉴 발리 럭셔리 빌라스
후기 작성 날짜: 2019년 10월 14일
Staying in an Apartment in Seminyak
You'll find a lot of options for your stay in Seminyak with 952 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from, including 14 apartments. Make sure to enjoy the relaxing spas and treasured shops in this romantic area. Popular places to visit while in town include Seminyak Square.
How do you know if an apartment is the right choice for your stay? Apartments are a good option for couples who want a more local feel, and also for families wanting the conveniences of home.
When is the Best Time to Visit Seminyak?
Though weather is just one consideration, it can impact your holiday, especially if you're planning for a longer stay. Since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it might be good to familiarise yourself with these weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically November and April, while July and June are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 33°C and nighttime temperatures average 22°C
- April-June: 33°C is the daytime average and 20°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 31°C and nighttime averages are around 20°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 33°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Average rainfall is 44 inches in a year
What to Do in Seminyak
Seminyak is well regarded for its beaches and spas. Gado Gado Beach and Seminyak Beach are a couple of scenic spots to enjoy the outdoors, whereas TAKSU Bali Gallery is one of the cultural attractions. In the larger area, you’ll find popular places like Seminyak Square and Kuta Beach.Seminyak also is known for:
How to Get to Seminyak and Around the Area
Fly into Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.), which is located 4.2 mi (6.8 km) away from the city centre. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.