1. Used the hotpot got food poisoning - left bali urgently
2. employees doesnt speak English
3. Door slide doesnt close perfectly - so many insects
호텔 매니지먼트의 의견
2018. 6. 20.에 Eka(호텔 매니지먼트)에 의해 작성
Morning Spirit Mr. Sangho,
We are thankful for your trust have stayed at hotel Vila Lumbung as we are also regret that we have not any opportunity to serve you completely since you were left the hotel early.
Related to the suspicion of food poisoning, which caused by the hotpot : After we have checked the pot or the water kettle heater indeed there was a tiny white flake into it and it was the residual flake of calcium that stuck to the heater element.
To be accused as a cause of food poisoning, we should check further to the lab or see the doctor to examine your sickness also the possibility that you had consumed any food which may cause of your sickness.
However we shall be please to receive your constructive feedback and once again thank you very much and we hope that we shall be able to extend our service by welcoming you again in the near future.