전 세계 1,000,000개 숙박 시설과 550개 항공사를 검색할 수 있습니다.
대부분 호텔 무료 취소. 계획 변경도 안심하세요!
외서의 다른 숙박 시설 유형
마이다스 호텔 앤 리조트
후기 작성 날짜: 2020년 8월 29일
후기 작성 날짜: 2018년 11월 27일
포세이돈 카라반 - 캠핑장
후기 작성 날짜: 2020년 10월 6일
Staying in an Apartment in Oeseo
You'll find plenty of places to stay in Gapyeong with 253 accommodation choices, though not many apartments. We can help you find similar accommodation.
How do you know if an apartment is the best choice for your stay? Often more spacious than a traditional hotel room, an apartment includes a kitchen, so you can have some home-cooked meals.
Best Time to Visit Oeseo
Though weather is just one consideration, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially if you're planning for a longer stay. And since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it might be good to familiarise yourself with these weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 13°C and nighttime temperatures average -9°C
- April-June: 28°C is the daytime average and 2°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 31°C and nighttime averages are around 11°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 22°C during the day and -8°C at night
- Average rainfall is 1251 inches in a year
What to Do in Oeseo
Cheongpyeong Recreational Forest and Homyeong Lake Park are a couple of lovely local spots to enjoy the outdoors, whereas family-friendly attractions include Petite France. The Garden of Morning Calm and Chungnyeongsan Recreational Forest are a couple of places you'll find in the larger area.Oeseo is also known for:
- Theme parks
How to Get to Oeseo and Around the Area
Fly into Wonju (WJU), which is located 35.2 mi (56.6 km) from the city centre. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.