게시일: 2018. 10. 28. , Travelocity
None of the lights were plugged in, we got there and the one ligjt flickered for a while before staying on and was dim. We had just traveled for 15 hours in a car and wanted to relax, shower and go to bed. The plugs didn't hold the lamp plug ins or our phone chargers, the lights next to the bed didnt turn on, the tv didnt have chanels that came in clear. The shower had hair in the tub, the toilet seat looked like someone lit it on fire, the bed had a cigarette burn on the bedding. The people were weird and hanging out outside the room talking anf smoking. Some kept knocking on the door in the morning, but wouldnt respond when we asked what they wanted, so we didnt open the door. Lastly the towles were gross and dirty, thank goodness my husband had a towel that he had packed. Worst hotel we've ever stayed at and will never return.