The worst hotel in my life ever.
- 2 months ago, I made a reservation(a deluxe room) using HOTEL.COM, non refundable.
- I arrived in the hotel around 2:15 pm(check in time is after 2PM.) I did not come late. But reception was bad. After about 20 minutes, I heard we should go to another similar hotel because the room I booked was having some problems.
- I got angry and asked for a reason. The manager of the hotel said the raining caused leaking problem which I don't really believe.(It rains a lot in this region)
- They said that they sent an email explaining the problem and an alternative hotel that I could use. But I found out that the email was sent only an hour and a half before I arrived. In addition, there were no hotel names in the e-mail.
- I had to carry lots of luggages and I was very exhausted. But the hotel did not offer any decent transportations or compensations for their mistakes.
- The driver of TUck TUck, which the hotel arranged for us finally, asked for too much tip and he said I had to pay the fare. It is a joke.
- The hotel I finally arrived was the place that nobody wanted to stay. There was no window and the room condition was just horrible. It was dirty and near construnction sites, so the noise was just unbearable.
- Of cousre, I complained about the room condition because It was not the hotel that I booked and paid. After a while, the manager came and offered a free breakfast and free access to hotel's pool for the compensation. This is just a joke.