This motel was so dirty & in terrible condition. The tv didn’t work, horrible picture quality with lines on the tv. Annoying static sound but no actual audio coming from what was on the tv. Dirty furniture, dirty walls, dirty bathroom door, broken EVERYTHING. The room door had a note written in MARKER on how to open the door. I had a hard time getting back in my room that I wasn’t able to get in. The handle broke while I was trying to enter. So I lost 5 hours before check out which I am highly upset about because I paid over $70 for a few hours as it is. I called the front desk & there was no maintenance person to come help me as I was standing outside with my small children freezing. Horrible, dirty place. Blankets had cigarette holes in them. Not enough towels. I will never stay here again nor recommend this place to anyone.