전 세계 1,000,000개 숙박 시설과 550개 항공사를 검색할 수 있습니다.
대부분 호텔 무료 취소. 계획 변경도 안심하세요!
후쿠오카의 다른 숙박 시설 유형
오리엔탈 호텔 후쿠오카 하카타 스테이션
후기 작성 날짜: 2020년 4월 27일
그랜드 하얏트 후쿠오카
후기 작성 날짜: 2020년 6월 17일
커낼 시티 후쿠오카 워싱턴 호텔
후기 작성 날짜: 2020년 3월 3일
Staying in an Apartment in Fukuoka
There are plenty of places to stay in Fukuoka with 262 hotels and other accommodation options including 59 apartments. The treasured shops and top-notch restaurants are some of the places to enjoy during your visit. Ohori Park and Tochoji Temple are popular attractions to visit.
Are you thinking about apartments over traditional hotel rooms? Apartments are ideal for couples who want to live like locals, but also for families wanting the conveniences of home.
Best Time to Visit Fukuoka
Though weather is just one aspect, it can impact your holiday, especially if you have a long stay planned. And since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 19°C and nighttime temperatures average 5°C
- April-June: 31°C is the daytime average and 11°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 34°C and nighttime averages are around 16°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 24°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Average rainfall is 38 inches in a year
Must See in Fukuoka
Travellers come to Fukuoka for its top-notch restaurants and shops. Fukuoka Municipal Zoo and Botanical Garden and Seaside Momochi are a couple of the family-friendly sights, whereas cultural attractions include Fukuoka City Museum and Fukuoka Art Museum. You can also visit some other popular places in town including Ohori Park and Tochoji Temple.Fukuoka also is known for:
How to Get to Fukuoka and Around the Area
Fly into Fukuoka (FUK), which is located 4.2 mi (6.8 km) away. You can also search for flights into Saga (HSG-Ariake Saga), which is 28.8 mi (46.3 km) away.
You can walk to nearby metro stations including Chayama Station, Befu Station and Kanayama Station. If you want to journey outside of the area, ride aboard a train from Fukuoka Yakuin Station, Fukuoka Hirao Station or Nishitetsu-Fukuoka Station.