전 세계 1,000,000개 숙박 시설과 550개 항공사를 검색할 수 있습니다.
대부분 호텔 무료 취소. 계획 변경도 안심하세요!
광주의 다른 숙박 시설 유형
후기 작성 날짜: 2018년 11월 12일
호텔 베네 광주
후기 작성 날짜: 2019년 4월 2일
Staying in an Apartment in Gwangju
You might not have many choices within the heart of Gwangju, but Expedia can help you locate lodging accommodation within the larger area with similar amenities to an apartment. When you search for a place to stay on Expedia, you can use the filters to search for a kitchen— just one of the conveniences you might find in an apartment. You can also search for similar property types like holiday homes, condos or guest houses. Visit popular attractions in the region like COEX Convention and Exhibition Center and National Museum of Korea.
Best Time to Visit Gwangju
Though weather is just one factor, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially if you're planning for a longer stay. And since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it might be good to familiarise yourself with these weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 13°C and nighttime temperatures average -10°C
- April-June: 28°C is the daytime average and 3°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 31°C and nighttime averages are around 11°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 22°C during the day and -7°C at night
- Average rainfall is 25 inches in a year
Things to Do in Gwangju
Cultural attractions include Youngeun Museum of Contemporary Art and Gyeonggi Ceramic Museum, whereas Traditional Food Town around Namhansanseong Fortress is just one of the family-friendly sights. You’ll find favourite places to visit like COEX Convention and Exhibition Center and National Museum of Korea in the larger area.Gwangju is also popular for:
- Cultural attractions
How to Get to Gwangju and Around the Area
Fly into Seoul (GMP-Gimpo Intl.), which is located 29.2 mi (47.1 km) away. Otherwise, look for flights into Wonju (WJU), which is 36.7 mi (59.1 km) away. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.