전 세계 1,000,000개 숙박 시설과 550개 항공사를 검색할 수 있습니다.
대부분 호텔 무료 취소. 계획 변경도 안심하세요!
상면의 다른 숙박 시설 유형
켄싱턴 리조트 가평 (구 청평점)
후기 작성 날짜: 2020년 10월 11일
후기 작성 날짜: 2020년 6월 22일
Staying in an Apartment in Sang
There are plenty of places to stay in Gapyeong with 253 lodging choices, though not many apartments. We can help you find accommodation similar to apartments.
Are you thinking about an apartment instead of a traditional hotel? An apartment features a kitchen for convenient meals, and often has more space than a traditional hotel room.
When is the Best Time to Visit Sang?
Though weather is just one aspect, it can really affect your travel plans, especially if you have a long stay planned. Since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 13°C and nighttime temperatures average -9°C
- April-June: 28°C is the daytime average and 2°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 31°C and nighttime averages are around 11°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 22°C during the day and -8°C at night
- Average rainfall is 1251 inches in a year
Must See in Sang
Enjoy the area's cultural attractions such as Traditional Liquor Museum Sansawon, or get outdoors into nature at a spot like The Garden of Morning Calm. In the larger area, you’ll find Sun Hill Golf Club and Unaksan Mountain Natural Recreation Forest.Sang is known also for its:
How to Get to Sang and Around the Area
Fly into Seoul (GMP-Gimpo Intl.), which is located 35.5 mi (57.2 km) away from the city centre. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.