전 세계 1,000,000개 숙박 시설과 550개 항공사를 검색할 수 있습니다.
대부분 호텔 무료 취소. 계획 변경도 안심하세요!
숙박 시설 유형6
휴가용 주택 - 침실 수
이용 가능한 식사 옵션
장애인 편의 시설
수원의 다른 숙박 시설 유형
코트야드 바이 메리어트 서울 판교
후기 작성 날짜: 2020년 10월 12일
코트야드 바이 메리어트 수원
후기 작성 날짜: 2020년 12월 13일
서머셋 센트럴 분당
후기 작성 날짜: 2021년 1월 2일
Staying in an Apartment in Suwon
There are 296 lodging options in Suwon, including a selection of apartments. Discover top attractions in the surrounding region such as COEX Convention and Exhibition Center and National Museum of Korea.
How do you know if an apartment is the best choice for your stay? Offering a kitchen for convenient meals, an apartment is usually more spacious than a traditional hotel room.
When is the Best Time to Visit Suwon?
Though weather is just one consideration, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially when planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 13°C and nighttime temperatures average -10°C
- April-June: 28°C is the daytime average and 3°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 31°C and nighttime averages are around 11°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 22°C during the day and -7°C at night
- Average rainfall is 25 inches in a year
What to Do in Suwon
Enjoy the outdoors at Hyowon Park and Gwanggyo Lake Park, or simply take in cultural attractions like Gyeonggi Arts Center and KBS Suwon Drama Center. While in the area, you can also visit popular places like COEX Convention and Exhibition Center and National Museum of Korea.Suwon is also known for:
- Theme parks
- Cultural attractions
- Bungee jumping
- Horse racing
- Safari tours
How to Get to Suwon and Around the Area
Fly into Seoul (GMP-Gimpo Intl.), which is located 23.8 mi (38.3 km) from the heart of the city. Otherwise, you can search for flights to Seoul (ICN-Incheon Intl.), which is 34.2 mi (55.1 km) away.
Nearby metro stations include Suwon City Hall Station, Seryu Station and Hwaseo Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Suwon Station, Osan Station or Anyang Station.