전 세계 1,000,000개 숙박 시설과 550개 항공사를 검색할 수 있습니다.
대부분 호텔 무료 취소. 계획 변경도 안심하세요!
파리의 다른 숙박 시설 유형
시티즌엠 파리 샤를 드골
후기 작성 날짜: 2020년 6월 30일
후기 작성 날짜: 2019년 11월 19일
힐튼 파리 샤를 드골 에어포트
후기 작성 날짜: 2020년 2월 22일
Staying in an Apartment in Paris
You'll find plenty of places to stay in Paris with 4312 hotels and other lodging options to select from, including 1915 apartments. Be sure to enjoy the notable monuments and fascinating museums in this vibrant area. Galeries Lafayette and Paris Catacombs are popular attractions worth a visit.
Why consider an apartment versus a traditional hotel? Apartments are often more spacious than a traditional hotel room and come with a kitchen, so you can enjoy some home-cooked meals.
When is the Best Time to Visit Paris?
Though weather is just one factor, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially if you have a long stay planned. Since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 14°C and nighttime temperatures average 1°C
- April-June: 24°C is the daytime average and 5°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 24°C and nighttime averages are around 10°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 18°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Average rainfall is 616 inches in a year
Things to Do in Paris
Visitors speak highly of Paris for its museums and monuments. Cultural attractions include Museum Georges Pompidou and Louvre Museum, whereas Luxembourg Gardens and Jardin des Plantes are a couple of picturesque spots to enjoy the outdoors. You can also visit some other popular places in town including Galeries Lafayette and Paris Catacombs.Paris also is known for:
How to Get to Paris and Around the Area
Fly into Paris (ORY-Orly), which is located 9.3 mi (15 km) away. Otherwise, look for flights into Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), which is 14.2 mi (22.9 km) away.
Take advantage of metro transport at Les Halles Station, Louvre - Rivoli Station and Paris Chatlet-Les Halles Station. If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Paris Gare de l'Est, Paris-St-Lazare Station or Paris Nord Station.