전 세계 1,000,000개 숙박 시설과 550개 항공사를 검색할 수 있습니다.
대부분 호텔 무료 취소. 계획 변경도 안심하세요!
서울의 다른 숙박 시설 유형
후기 작성 날짜: 2021년 1월 15일
인터컨티넨탈 서울 코엑스
후기 작성 날짜: 2020년 12월 28일
ENA 스위트 호텔 남대문
후기 작성 날짜: 2020년 12월 12일
Staying in an Apartment in Seoul
You'll find plenty of places to stay in Seoul with 1552 hotels and other lodging options to choose from, including 183 apartments. Take time to enjoy the treasured shops and charming cafes in this culturally-rich area. Gyeongbok Palace and Dongdaemun Market are popular places to visit.
Why should you consider an apartment versus a traditional hotel? Apartments are often more spacious than a traditional hotel room and come with a kitchen, so you can enjoy some home-cooked meals.
When is the Best Time to Visit Seoul?
Though weather is just one factor, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially if you're planning for a longer stay. Since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it might be good to familiarise yourself with these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 13°C and nighttime temperatures average -9°C
- April-June: 28°C is the daytime average and 2°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 31°C and nighttime averages are around 11°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 22°C during the day and -8°C at night
- Average rainfall is 1251 inches in a year
Things to Do in Seoul
Travellers speak highly of Seoul for its cafes and top-notch restaurants. Enjoy the outdoors at Namsan Park and Seonjeongneung Royal Tombs, or simply take in cultural attractions like National Museum of Korea and War Memorial of Korea. You can also visit some other popular places in town including Gyeongbok Palace and Dongdaemun Market.Seoul is also notable for its:
- Cultural attractions
How to Get to Seoul and Around the Area
Fly into Seoul (GMP-Gimpo Intl.), which is located 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from the heart of the city. Otherwise, look for flights into Seoul (ICN-Incheon Intl.), which is 30.2 mi (48.7 km) away.
Walk to nearby metro stations like Euljiro 1-ga Station, Jonggak Station and City Hall Station. If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Haengsin Station.