전 세계 1,000,000개 숙박 시설과 550개 항공사를 검색할 수 있습니다.
대부분 호텔 무료 취소. 계획 변경도 안심하세요!
뉴욕의 다른 숙박 시설 유형
더블트리 바이 힐튼 뉴욕 타임즈 스퀘어 웨스트
후기 작성 날짜: 2020년 1월 10일
밀레니엄 타임스 스퀘어 뉴욕
후기 작성 날짜: 2020년 1월 9일
밀레니엄 힐튼 뉴욕 다운타운
후기 작성 날짜: 2020년 9월 28일
Staying in an Apartment in New York
There are plenty of places to stay in New York with 1533 hotels and other accommodation options to select from, including 564 apartments. Seek out the entertainment choices and fascinating museums in this vibrant area. Times Square and Broadway are popular attractions to visit.
Are you thinking about apartments over traditional hotel rooms? Often offering more space than a traditional hotel room, apartments come equipped with a kitchen, so you can cook some of your meals.
When is the Best Time to Visit New York?
Though weather is just one aspect, it can impact your holiday, especially if you have a long stay planned. Since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 13°C and nighttime temperatures average -3°C
- April-June: 28°C is the daytime average and 5°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 29°C and nighttime averages are around 13°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 21°C during the day and -2°C at night
- Average rainfall is 1269 inches in a year
Must See in New York
New York is well regarded for its great entertainment and museums. Cultural attractions include Broadway and Ellis Island Immigration Museum, whereas Central Park and Battery Park are a couple of picturesque spots to enjoy the outdoors. You can also visit some other popular places in town including Times Square and New York Public Library.New York is also known for:
How to Get to New York and Around the Area
Fly into New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia), which is located 6.1 mi (9.8 km) away. You can also search for flights into Teterboro, NJ (TEB), which is 7.9 mi (12.7 km) away.
You can walk to nearby metro stations including Times Sq. - 42 St. Station, 42 St. - Port Authority Bus Terminal Station and 49th St. Station. If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from New York W 32nd St. Station, New York Grand Central Terminal Station or New York Penn Station.